Hi, I am Lee. Welcome to InDanang.com
I started InDanang.com in September 2009. I created this site for you, to provide accurate and up to date information about Vietnam’s best city.
InDanang.com is the city’s longest running guide for expats, travellers and locals. I have lived in this city for more than 8 years and know everything you need to know to settle in and have a great time here.
What can you find on InDanang.com?
- The best bars in town for a relaxing drink or wild night out.
- Great cafes for a date or to get some work done with WIFI.
- Activities and tours to take part in around this great city.
- An easy to use map with directions so you won’t get lost.
- A list of budget friendly hotels by the river or the beach.
And don’t forget to like InDanang on Facebook for the latest website updates as well as useful links to information about this great city.
Why is InDanang.com the best?
- I have personally written more than 600 articles on this site.
- All articles are original, I do not “borrow” content like some other sites do.
- My content is updated regularly, I try to update every other day.
- All content is written to be helpful for expats and visitors in Danang.
- I have personally visited all places listed on this website.
- All of the maps are accurate so the places are easy to find.
- InDanang.com is currently available in 6 languages with more coming soon.
Do you manage or own a business?
- InDanang.com is great way for local Danang businesses to reach their audience.
- InDanang readers are loyal and visit the site multiple times each month.
- Advertisers on this site are visible on all pages.
- InDanang.com is the longest running and most well known expat website in the city.
For more information about InDanang.com send me an email: leefritze(at)indanang(dot)com